Village of Paradise Hill Bulletin Board

****Check back for Monthly updated information****

Village of Paradise Hill - Facebook Page 

*************************************************************************************************************

Curabitur vehicula blandit purus at fringilla.

Paradise Hill

In 1887, settlers from the Little Red Deer Hill left by horseback for the Klondike Gold Rush. They were Ernest, Ed & Alphonse Beliveau, Edward & Elphage Desautels, Louis Pitre, Victor Savage and Napoleon Belange. There they met David & Albert Bilodeau. These men found no gold but encountered terrible hardship. To survive they butchered their white pack horse at the place still known as Whitehorse. They returned home on foot and when at last sighting the hill, Ernest Beliveau called it the Hill of Paradise from which the Village later took its name.

img

Paradise Hill - 1999

Paradise Hill - 1953

-->